Tuesday 30 March 2010

Stick Insects.

Today was just bizzare, from a major kerfuffle this morning where i didn't have a reading ticket - throwing clothes around my room - needed a mother sit down to chill me out, proper toddler tantrum styleyyy. Then went to a local art gallery for art class, they had a box of stick insects - one escaped and was on the table on the other side of the room, so i picked him up and saved the little jammy dodger and said to the woman - "i found your bug".

I also found myself drifting off into my own world again today, just watching and observing people, really getting my mind thinking, i think an epiphenany (can't spell that) is on the way, or i've got a brain hemerage.

I am oddly looking forward to having a quiet half term doing revision, i feel like i need some me time now, i think everyone gets to that point every now and again.

All my love, forever & always,
Tommy Chatt
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment